By browsing or filling out the enquiry on this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
When you visit or fill out a form on this website, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about the following:-
1. Your usage of our website as well as information about you from any e-mails or letters you send to us.
2. Information about your visit, including but not limited to: your IP Address, operating system, browser version, geographical location, length of your visit and pages visited. This information is held on our server logs and is used for generating anonymous statistics to help us improve our service to you. We reserve the right to use this information to investigate and take action against any misuse of the site.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. Administer the website.
2. Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
3. Enable your use of the services available on the website.
4. Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
5. Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
2. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
3. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
4. To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier, a string of letters and numbers, that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer's hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block All Cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £20 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.